martes, 24 de enero de 2012

POKÉMON BLUE & RED

Pokémon was called originally Pocket Monsters.
It was created in 1996 by Satoji Tajiri as a videogame made by Game Freak for the old Game Boy of Nintendo. The game was compatible with the Game Link Cable, and was made in two original versions, Red & Green. It was released in Japan in 1996.

In the beginning, it was not a success but in 1997 it was sold about a million of copies. Then Nintendo decided send this to occident. Pokémon Red and Blue versions arrived to the United States of America and this fact was the beginning of a continous expansion.

Satoji Tajiri created a RPG game, where the monsters could evolve and become better, simple and easy, and you needed the Game Link Cable to complete the game. This item actually sensitized, videogames became a social game. 
 People started playing Pokémon and they need to get new friends. I can remember when I was 10, asking people I didn't know if they could send me some special Pokémon or help me to evolve Kadabra. And this not everything. You could challenge a friend, to know who of you both was the best. This multiplayer part ended creating Pokémon Tournaments worldwide.

Pokémon changed my life as I am sure that it also changed the life of a lot of people around the world. This was the first game I played for Game Boy. And made me to watch the anime series. And of course, the hardest decision ever made: Charmander, Squirtle or Bulbasaur?



2 comentarios: